Nominations for our 2021 Spring Competitions are NOW OPEN!
Get ready for a whole new ball game in Term 4 when we launch our Saturday 3×3 Comp here at Newcastle Basketball Stadium. Teams of 5 players will compete in under-13s, under-15s, under-17s and Opens from 10.30am each Saturday with three games per day.
Registrations will close on October 9, 2021
All questions should be directed to the Junior Basketball Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0249613185
- Team Registration Form: HERE
- Nominations are to a preferred division only.
- The Junior Basketball Manager will finalize all grading decisions.
- Teams must invite players to join their team using the Team Code and this link: HERE
- Team Nomination Fee: $30.00 per team
- Individual player competition fees $100.00 per player, per team.
- Players must have an Active Annual Membership with BNSW & Newcastle
- Annual Registration can be done HERE.
- Forfeit – Notified $50 per day
- Forfeit – Not Notified $75 per day
Age Groups are set as of December 31 2021. There will be no allowance for players to play in the age group below. Players can play in the age group above.
Players can play in multiple teams however, not in the same age group.
- U13s – 2009 & 2010
- U15s – 2007 & 2008
- U17s – 2005 & 2006
- Opens – 2004 and older
Competitions will be graded after the first week of the competition. Newcastle Basketball will do all grading.
- 2021 Spring Open Men 3X3
- 2021 Spring U/17 Men 3X3
- 2021 Spring U/15 Boys 3X3
- 2021 Spring U/13 Boys 3X3
- 2021 Spring Open Women 3X3
- 2021 Spring U/17 Women 3X3
- 2021 Spring U/15 Girls 3X3
- 2021 Spring U/13 Girls 3X3
- Round 1: October 23
- 7 Weeks
- 21 Games (3 Games a week)
- Finals: December 11
All games will be played at Newcastle Basketball.
Timeslots will be rotated accordingly.
FIBA 3X3 RULES: https://fiba3x3.com/en/rules.html
- Hoops: 1
- Court: Half
- Players: 3-A-SIDE
- Ball: 3X3
- Playing Time: 10 mins
- Game Over: 21pts
- Shot-Clock: 12 secs
- Field Goals: 1 or 2 pts
- After Scoring: No Break