JULY 2021 SCHOOL HOLIDAY CAMP DATES:
- Level 1 – Tuesday 6th July & Wednesday 7th July (Ages 7-17 years)
NOTE: REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
- Time: 9am-3pm daily (doors open 8.30am)
- Cost: $100 per child.
- Food will not be provided so each child must bring their own lunch and snacks, plus their own basketball, water-bottle and sweat towel.
- Level 0 – Beginners level. A foundation for understanding the basics of basketball. We teach our beginners the on-court positions, shooting, passing footwork, ball handling and defence. Players will experience drills designed to improve and gain confidence in a safe, positive, fun environment.
- Level 0 camps available in all school holiday periods
- Level 1 – Non-representative competition players. This will be a higher standard of training from Level 0. Players will refine their skills, work on individual offence and defence, learn how to create scoring opportunities, and build into team-based concepts.
- Level 1 camps available in all school holiday periods
- Level 2 – Representative and Academy players only. Players who excel at Level 1 may receive an invite to attend Level 2. Sessions are focused on Newcastle style of play and representative-level skill development.
- Level 2 camps available April & October Holidays only
- Level 3 – Elite level (Potential State player). Invitation only. High level, intense training in small groups.
- Level 3 camps available April & October Holidays only