Adult domestic basketball is played three nights a week in our Summer, Winter & Spring comps at Newcastle Basketball Stadium.
Women: Monday (3 divisions) & Thursday (1 division) from 6pm
Men: Monday (5 divisions), Tuesday (5 divisions) & Thursday (6 divisions) from 6pm
Spring Competition nominations are closed.
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday Night Senior Competitions are all full.
- MONDAY NIGHTS starting September 28 – 10 Rounds of games (public holiday October 5). Top 2 teams will play Grand Final on December 14.
- TUESDAY NIGHTS starting September 29 – 11 Rounds of games. Top 2 teams will play Grand Final on December 15.
- THURSDAY NIGHTS starting October 1 – 11 rounds of games. Top 2 teams will play Grand Final on December 17.
Fees associated with the Spring Competition:
- Renomination fee: $50.
- New team nomination fee: $75, plus a $150 bond (bond refundable when team withdraws from competition).
- Forfeit fines: $100 for Notified. $150 for Unnotified.
- BNSW Annual Registration – All players need to be registered with BNSW before taking the court to play. Cost of this insurance is $116 for players 18+
Affiliates must have proof of their Annual Rego payment from their home association and pay the required affiliation fee to transfer this registration to Newcastle.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS AN AFFILIATE
Mandatory Bulk Payments of Game Fees:
Game Fees will now be paid using a mandatory two-instalment Bulk Payment program:
• Instalment 1 – $440 due by Wednesday, September 23
• Instalment 2 – $440 due by Friday, October 30
** All forfeits received, byes & public holiday games will be refunded.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PAY THE GAME FEE INSTALMENTS
Keep up to date with what is happening in Senior Competitions with our TIP OFF newsletter. Click on links below to see each issue.
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL TEAM MATES?