We offer competition basketball three nights a week so check below to see what best suits your weekly sporting calendar.
Keep up to date with what is happening in Senior Competitions with our TIP OFF newsletter. Click on links below to see each issue. 2020 Vol 3 is now available.
Our 2020 Competition formats have been confirmed, with TWO more opportunities for your team to play this year;
- Winter – Commences 11th May.
- Spring – Commences 31st Aug.
Women – Monday (3 divisions) & Thursday (1 division) 6pm to 10.15pm
Men – Monday (5 divisions), Tuesday (5 divisions) & Thursday (6 divisions) 6pm to 10.15pm
This Winter competition will run from the week commencing 11th of May through to the week commencing 10th of August (dates including Grand Final Games).
New Teams – Nomination fee $75, Team Bond $150 (refundable).
New team nominations will open 6th of April.
Re-Nominations – $50 per team.
Re-Nominations for existing teams will open 23rd of March 2020.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other costs associated with participating in a Newcastle Basketball Association competition include;
- Game fees of $80 per game (Paid every week before you take the court).
- Forfeit Fines: Notified Forfeit = $100, Un-notified Forfeit= $150.
- All players participating in the Senior Social Competitions must maintain their annual BNSW (Newcastle) registration: Senior 18yo + ($116), Juniors 12-17yo ($100).
Affiliates must have proof of their Annual Rego payment from their home association and the additional fees to play at Newcastle are;
Senior 18yo+ – $33.59
Junior 12-17yo – $33.61
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL TEAM MATES???