Adult domestic basketball is played three nights a week in our Summer, Winter & Spring comps at Newcastle Basketball Stadium.
Women: Monday (3 divisions) & Thursday (1 division) from 6pm
Men: Monday (5 divisions), Tuesday (5 divisions) & Thursday (6 divisions) from 6pm
ALL NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. COMPEITITIONS WILL BE FINALISED BY COB MONDAY 4th OF JAN.
- MONDAY NIGHTS starting January 11 – 13 Rounds of games (public holiday April 5), which includes semi-finals & playoffs on April 12. Grand finals will be FREE and played on April 19.
- TUESDAY NIGHTS starting January 12 – 13 Rounds of games. (public holiday January 26), which includes semi-finals & playoffs on April 13. Grand finals will be FREE and played on April 20.
- THURSDAY NIGHTS starting January 14 – 14 rounds of games, which includes semi-finals & playoffs on April 15. Grand finals will be FREE and played on April 22.
- Renominations and NEW TEAM nominations are now open.
- If existing teams have not already renominated, positions in competitions will NOT be held and may be taken by a new team.
- All nominations will close on January 1, 2021.
- ALL NOMINATIONS ARE CONDITIONAL TO AVAILABLE COURT SPACE. This is a ‘first in, best dressed’ scenario. If the maximum no. of games/teams is reached on any competition night (eg: Monday 30 games), nominations for that day will close early.
Senior Summer Competition fees:
- Renomination fee: $50.
- New team nomination fee: $75, plus a $150 bond (bond refundable when team withdraws from competition).
- Forfeit fines: $100 for Notified. $150 for Unnotified.
- BNSW Annual Registration – All players need to be registered with BNSW before taking the court to play. Cost of this insurance is $116 for players 18+
Affiliates must have proof of their Annual Rego payment from their home association and pay the required affiliation fee to transfer this registration to Newcastle.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS AN AFFILIATE
Mandatory Bulk Payments of Game Fees:
Game Fees will now be paid using a mandatory two-instalment Bulk Payment program:
• Instalment 1 – $560 due by Wednesday, January 6
• Instalment 2 – $560 due by Friday, February 26
** All forfeits received, byes & public holiday games will be refunded.
Keep up to date with what is happening in Senior Competitions with our TIP OFF newsletter. Click on links below to see each issue.
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL TEAM MATES?