We offer competition basketball three nights a week so check below to see what best suits your weekly sporting calendar.
Keep up to date with what is happening in Senior Competitions with our TIP OFF newsletter. Click on links below to see each issue. 2020 Vol 2 is now available.
Our 2020 Competition formats have been confirmed, with THREE opportunities for your team to play over the course of the year;
- Summer – Commences 13th Jan.
- Winter – Commences 11th May.
- Spring – Commences 31st Aug.
Women – Monday (3 divisions) & Thursday (1 division) 6pm to 10.15pm
Men – Monday (5 divisions), Tuesday (5 divisions) & Thursday (6 divisions) 6pm to 10.15pm
NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED
This competition will run from the 13th of January through to the 4th of May (dates including Grand Final Games).
New Teams – Nomination fee $75, Team Bond $150 (refundable)
Re-Nominations – $50 per team
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other costs associated with participating in a Newcastle Basketball Association competition include;
- Game fees of $80 per game (Paid every week before you take the court)
- Forfeit Fines: Notified Forfeit = $100, Un-notified Forfeit= $150.
- All players participating in the Senior Social Competitions must maintain their annual BNSW (Newcastle) registration: Senior 18yo + ($116), Juniors 12-17yo ($100).
Affiliates must have proof of their Annual Rego payment from their home association and the additional fees to play at Newcastle are;
Senior 18yo+ – $33.59
Junior 12-17yo – $33.61